We recognize that our users may have various internet browsers and operating systems. We like our visitors to have the best possible experience on the web when using our website. However, we do recognize that it is impossible to develop applications that work identically, efficiently and effectively on all web browsers.
The bioinformatics.ca website supports*
- current release of Chrome, and the previous two versions,
- current release of Firefox, and the previous two versions,
- current release of Safari, and the previous two versions,
- IE11 and above,
- current release of Microsoft Edge,
- any other modern web browsers compatible with HTML5 and CSS3.
* “Supports” means that the team will actively work to identify and fix bugs.