About the Workshops
The CBW recognizes the need to gain advanced training in bioinformatics and advance research. Admission to our workshops is very competitive – review committees appointed for each individual workshop determine student selection. While we continue to deliver the same high quality education as usual, 2021 season is an On-line series of workshops, limited to 30 students. We are offering these workshops live, starting from 10:00 AM EDT to 6:00 PM EDT
Applications received prior to the early registration closing date will qualify for the early registration fee:
- 2-days-workshop: $259+tax;
- 3-days-workshop: $389+tax;
- 5-days-workshop: $649+tax;
Applications received after the early registration closing date and a day before the workshop start date will only be accepted pending space availability and will be subject to the late registration fee.
- Early registration fee + 25%
Workshop Application Process
Checklist of items to collect before filling out the Workshop Application
You cannot save your application form as you go; please be sure to have the following ready:
- You will need to have your CV ready to upload to the application form
- You will need to provide an email address for your reference (supervisor/manager and/or mentor)
- You will be asked a series of questions to help us decide if you would benefit from our course material.
Complete and Submit your Workshop Application Form
Review and Approval
Applications will be reviewed by an appointed Review Committee. Approval emails will be sent to successful applicants at least 1 month prior to the workshop start date.
You will be given a couple of weeks to confirm your acceptance and pay the registration fee.
Attend and Enjoy!
- Are you ready to start your application? Apply Now