- My Intelligent Machines MIMs
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Job Type:
- Degree Level Required:
- Masters, PhD
- Apply Now
My Intelligent Machines (MIMs) is looking for a highly talented senior bioinformatician/bioinformatics analysts to participate at the development of the core of a world class platform for life scientist integrating AI, Natural language, domain specific workflows. In this role, you will work closely with the AI and Bioinfo teams to provide the state-of-art technology to life scientists. This full time position will focus on workflow design, data/results integration and graphical representation.
- Design and implement workflows
- Develop data/results integration strategy
- Provide graphical reports for the interface and documentation
- Develop methods for integrating heterogeneous Omics data
- Prepare functional/non-functional specifications for the AI and system development team
- Report Quality assurance and Tests on bioinformatics
- Provide the appropriate documentation supporting its dev.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer sciences, Bioinformatics or Computational Biology with significant experience in bioinformatics.
- Proven experience in large genomics projects (raw sequencing data, gene expression, germline and somatic mutational events, copy number variants, methylation, etc.).
- Experience with bioinformatics resources, databases, tools and common standard formats.
- Demonstrated programming skills using Python, C++, R.
- Knowledge of XML, JSON and nosql databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly proactive, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
How to Apply
lease submit your application including CV, motivation letter and 3 contacts to Abdoulaye Baniré Diallo at email@example.com.