- Montreal Clinical Research Institute / IRCM
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Job Type:
- Degree Level Required:
- Apply Now
The analyst will interact with IRCM users to provide analysis services, technical support, counseling and training.
The candidate will be responsible for advanced genomics analysis and therefore, must have a solid background in bioinformatics to develop Python and R analytical pipelines in a Linux environment.
- M.Sc. in bioinformatics or computer science with a minimum of 2-5 years related experience.
- Proficient in Linux, Python, bash and R.
- Experience with NGS data: RNA-seq, ChIP-seq, WES, WEG, etc.
- Experience with multi-omics data integration and high dimensional data analysis is an asset (classification, dimension reduction, machine learning…).
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a deadline driven environment.
- Proficient communications skills (written and spoken) in French and English
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume no later than November 12th, 2018 stating “Contest 102018 Bioinformatics Analyst” at email@example.com