- Contextual Genomics Inc.
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Job Type:
- Degree Level Required:
- Apply Now
The Computational Biologist will help lead the bioinformatics research and development program and will be expected to design and develop software and methodologies to perform algorithmic and statistical analyses on genomic sequencing data using leading edge DNA sequencing technologies and computational methods.
The Computational Biologist will develop, manage and document genome sequencing data analysis pipelines and other algorithms and statistical models. The Computational Biologist will work under minimum supervision and will report to the Chief Informatics Officer.
– PhD in a relevant field (computer science, statistics, bioinformatics, computational biology)
– Strong publication record
– Experience working in cancer research
– Experience in advanced level genomic and/or next generation sequencing analysis or methods development
– Must be eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply
To apply for this position: email CV and cover letter to HR@contextualgenomics.com with job code: JD013 in the header.