Bioinformatics Links Directory
The Bioinformatics Links Directory features curated links to molecular resources, tools and databases. All of the resources are free or available for a nominal fee.
This content is being maintained by Francis Ouellette.
Bioinformatics Links Directory: New Version (1.2) Released
New features include:
- A completely rewritten search engine as a platform to provide more relevant search results
- Compact View in any list of links (Category view, Journal view, Search Result view, Tag/Set view) to facilitate quicker browsing
- Multiple Tag Selection in any list of links to quickly narrow down the list and provide novel contexts during content discovery
- A link to Exportable XML or JSON for any list of links or for individual links.
- Twitter integration to facilitate the dissemination of bioinformatics links
Other updates include:
- Interface bug fixes, including CSS fixes for Documentation and Announcements
- Improvements to form elements for better user experience